Application Developer (Senior)
Acts as team leader on projects by instructing, assigning, directing, and checking the work of other software developers on the development team. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Participates in development of software user manuals.
• Possess advanced knowledge on Configuration Management process.
• Utilize automated tools to capture and monitor configuration items (eg Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM).
• Lead change coordination process meetings, provide direct and candid feedback regarding ideas for proposed changes to the system.
• Utilize SharePoint as a tool to maintain records associated with configuration management.
Database Manager (Senior)
Supervises daily or weekly activities of the database team. Develops and maintains all activities related to the administration of the respective databases. Creates data storage and retrieval systems, troubleshoots database issues, implements database recovery procedures and safety protocols. Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
Information System Security Specialist
Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure. Performs a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, and support facilities and/or equipment. Provides quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
Analyzes local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites; resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms; configures systems to user requirements; performs various tests and documents results; provides technical support and troubleshooting to users; and plans network layout design.
Multiple programming languages necessary to meet a diverse set of requirements. Must be familiar with a variety of scripts programming languages and operating systems. Examples of relevant computer programming languages currently used to design and deploy components that include but are not limited to:
Software Test Engineer
Subject matter specialist providing testing know-how in for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications. Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
Provides system administration of Network, Web, and/or communication systems, including local area network and wide area network systems, involving network security. Prepares technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions. Installs and configures hardware, software and network infrastructure of computer systems while diagnosing and troubleshooting issues.
System Administrator - Linux
• Design, prototyping, implementing, deploying, supporting Linux based servers and software across an enterprise environment.
• Deploy, secure, maintain, manage, administer, implement Linux servers across an enterprise environment
• Integrating Linux-based servers with an enterprise Microsoft Active Directory environment
• Design, prototype, implement, deploy and support container services and containers across an enterprise environment.
• Provide and hoc network, client systems, and online and telephone support for related customer initiatives
System Administrator (Senior)
• Microsoft (current version) Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)
• Microsoft (current version) Failover Clustering
• Microsoft (current version) System Center Monitoring components/methods.
• Data Center Bridging
• Group Policy Management
• Skype for Business Server and Client Infrastructure
• SQL Server
• SharePoint Server
• System Center
Systems Engineer (Senior)
Develop tools based on raw engineering work products and parsing of database structure data. Leading system slash server development projects including multiple developers as well as experience and generating a requirements documentation
• Master use of programming languages to include PowerShell Python C and Visual Studio C#
• Microsoft storage spaces direct (S2D)
• Microsoft failover clustering
• Microsoft system center monitoring components and methods
• mass storage arrays and servers
• Dell open manage essentials
• Windows Server update services (WSUS)
• group policy management
• SQL Server
• Azure stack
Systems Engineer (Senior) – Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
• Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• Microsoft (current version) SQL backend as required to support System Center products
• Hypervisors and virtualization subsystems
• Knowledge of patching Windows clustered servers including Storage Spaces Direct systems and hyper-converged systems
• In-depth knowledge of preparing deployment packages for Microsoft and other COTS software
• Integration knowledge of Microsoft System Center products currently in use